Our Alentejo Tour – Olive Oil, Cork and Wine reveals the secrets of the Alentejo and its people through the best products that the soil and climate give us. This tour is the obvious choice for people like you, who travel to get in close contact with those who live, with passion and intensity, in the regions you choose to explore. Because you believe in the love for the land. Because you feel love for our own land.
With the Alentejo Tour – Olive Oil, Cork and Wine, we tell authentic and family stories that cross generations. We created this experience in Alentejo because we are proud to live here.
We want you to feel part of the Alentejo. Physically, while joining us on this day. Forever in your memories, taking this connection to your own home.
Being from the Alentejo in the Olive oil, Cork and Wine Tour
How will you really feel like an “alentejano” in this tour? Through the relaxed conversations with your hosts and the sensations you will experience in the tranquility of the countryside.
Photos Alentejo Tour – Olive oil, Cork and Wine
Where is this tour?
This tour in Alentejo, with tastings and exploration of the countryside, starts in Evora. The farthest point from the historical centre of Evora is only about 25mi/40km away.
In short, what is included
- Pick-up/Drop-off in Evora
- 4×4 ride with guide in the cork oak and holm oak forest
- Tasting of 2 wines (1 in vat and 1 in wooden barrel with American or French oak cask) and tasting of bread and cheese from Alentejo
- Visit to the olive oil farm and tasting
- Lunch including tasting of regional products and wine
- Visit to a cork processing factory with shop
Prices and conditions of the Alentejo Tour – Olive oil, Cork and Wine
The prices of this tour in Alentejo vary depending on the number of reservations for the day.
How do I know how much I will pay
- Make your reservation in the form below (time limit: 5.30pm on the day before the day you wish to accompany us).
- We will contact you as soon as the vehicle is full or by 6pm the day before the desired date to give you a final price. At this point, you can decide if you will join us in this fantastic experience in Alentejo.
- If you would like a private tour, if your group has more than 8 people, or if you are accompanied by children, please contact us. We will make a personalized quotation for you.
– In most occasions, the places are full several days before.
– If there are several languages among the different clients on a given date, the tour will be held in English.
– Minimum number of people per tour: 2
– Departures from Evora: 9.30am-10.00am. Arrivals in Evora: 6.00-6.30pm.
– Other possible departures/arrivals (request a quote).
– The tour is subject to availability from all the operators.
Prices Alentejo Tour – Olive oil, Cork and Wine
- 2 people: 245 Euros per person
- 3 people: 198 Euros per person
- 4 people: 175 Euros per person
- 5 people: 161 Euros per person
- 6 people: 152 Euros per person
- 7 people: 145 Euros per person
- 8 people: 140 Euros per person
This tour is an exclusive partnership between Visitevora and tour operators to whom we associated with because we consider them to be the best option in this type of tours.
Please, fill in the contact form to book or ask us questions.
Share the Alentejo Tour – Olive oil, Cork and Wine on your social networks and challenge your friends to live this experience together in Alentejo!